The program will take place in our restaurant with the following order:
– Folklore group dressed in traditional slovenian costumes will serve you with home made brandy at the beginning of the evening.
– First routine of dances.
– Appetizer – mushroom soup .
– Presentation of womens folklore dress.
– Main course – farmer’s plate.
– Second routine of dances and presentation of mens folklore dress.
– Dessert at the end of the evening followed by an invitation to join in with the dancing.
Farmer’s plate includes:
Home made brandy
Roasted pork “visoška” style, grilled sausage and stuffed
pork stomach “gorenjska” style with sauerkraut and buckweath mush
(The menu can be changed according to your wishes.)
The program is organized for a minimum number of 15 persons.